Monday, October 15, 2012

Kate's Corner day

It's October 15th so that means that I'm blogging over on We Write Romance today in my regular Kate's Corner spot.

I'm not doing well in keeping up with my personal blog here but at least I am blogging in my regular 'guest spots' which is something! I keep hoping that at some point life will settle down a bit.

Well I can hope . . .

Good luck to everyone who has entered the So You Think You Can Write Contest - I'm looking forward to seeing the list of the final 28.

1 comment:

Fiona Marsden said...

The SYTYCW competition is yet another place for wannabe writers to learn patience. But in the meantime I found my copy of The Devil and Miss Jones which went walkabout to have a cosy up with Abby Green and Sandra Marton. Is now back safely on special Kate Walker Shelf with siblings.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts