Monday, May 13, 2013

Making me smile


Well that was a hectic week - celebrating my birthday seemed to go on for a couple of days.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent such lovely birthday messages and greetings. I appreciated every one of them - they all made me smile.

And here's another thing that's made me smile - I just discovered that over on the Mills and Boon site where A  Throne for the Taking is now on sale -   it's at #1 in their bestseller chart!  That has made my day.

Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy to put it in this special place.  Even the  rain that is bucketing down outside (Spring? What happened to spring?) can't dampen my spirits.

4 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Congratulations that's wonderful news.

PrincessFiona01 said...

I have to wait to get it in PB to go on my shelf. I have 53 but I think half a dozen are double ups.

Glad you had a lovely birthday.

Rachael Thomas said...

Congratulations Kate! A well deserved number one for A Throne for the Taking.

Piter Gordon said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. It is interesting to read it. Hope to see the next post soon.

paper writings

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts