Friday, October 04, 2013

Pink Heart Day

 
It's been a busy week  - or two.   I've been nose to the grindstone doing that thing that novelists have to do - writing! It's been good to have come concentrated writing time, but  a few other things, like blogging have had to go by the wayside as I focused my attention on that.

As a result I lost track of time and almost forgot that today is the first Friday of the month - but luckily I remembered just in time.

Because of course the first Friday of the month is my day for blogging over at The Pink Heart Society. 

So that's where you'll find me today - talking about one of my  favourite romance books  and a favourite author. Anne Mather.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts