Thursday, May 07, 2015

Pink Heart Day

Today I'm over on The Pink Heart Society  with my  post for the day.  And I'm celebrating.

Celebrating what?  Well, the acceptance of Destined for the Desert King  obviously  but today'[s a special day ( and no I'm not talking about Polling Day in the General Election) 


Important note  though -

I may be celebrating but in Nepal there are people who are just hanging on to  being alive after the devastating earthquake there.   Authors For Nepal is a collection of writers who are all offering  signed books etc for auction to make a  contribution  to this vital cause.  

The auction is on ebay and you can find my lot  - three books and a copy of the 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance here and the whole auction - now live - can be found here.  Take a look at the great lots on offer - make a bid - and you can help the people of Nepal as well as  getting yourself some great signed books, critiques etc,

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts