Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Writing Courses

Did you decide that as your new year resolution, that this is the year you are determined to write your
romantic novel?

 Would you like some help with that - a weekend learning about writing, discussing writing, making friends - in a welcoming atmosphere with lots of laughter - and perhaps a little wine?

 I've just finalised my teaching timetable for 2019 and the weekend courses start in February - at Fishguard Bay Hotel. Friday 15th February – Sunday 17th February 2019
For the first time in a long time - well, since I set up this special Advance Romance Writing Course - I still have places on the February course so if you're interested, contact me - or Gerald Hobbs at   Writers'  Holiday.net  who organises the whole Writing Weekend for details. I'm so looking forward to seeing so many familiar faces - and I'd be happy to make new friends this year.
Other courses are coming up but I'll post the details of them later.   They will  be with Relax  and Write if you want to check out their web site.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts