Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Cover

I'm feeling rather torn between heroes at the moment. Ricardo has left the building and gone to stay with my editor. And with him no longer here I start to worry - to see things - or, rather, seem to remember things that might be a problem - or the problem might be in how I remember it.

Then everyone's talking about the Black Angel - Angelos the hero of Bedded by The Greek Billionaire. He seems to be going down a storm and readers are writing to me telling me how much they love the book. I always did like Angelos and now it seems everyone else does.




And then at the weekened I discovered that the USA Presents cover of the next book - Cordero's Forced Bride, with its hero Santos is up on Amazon.com. Not the UK edition yet, just the USA one.


What do you think? Nice enough cover - but he's not my idea of Santos who, you'll remember, looked like this -->


And now I'm planning to set out for Guildford and the workshop etc tomorrow and I need to find a new hero with a story to tell for the next book. Maybe I'll meet him along the road. If I do, I'll let you know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new cover looks great! Thanks for posting. And here's to finding an awesome hero for the next book!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts