Friday, March 02, 2012

Winners and blogging elsewhere

We have winners for the Here Come The Grooms Contest -
My winner is  - Natalija Shkomare
Anne McAllister's winner is  Colleen Conklin
Liz Fielding's winner is - Carol Woodruff

Each of these winners will receive a copy of all three books -
The Devil and Miss Jones by Kate Walker
Savas's Wildcat - By Anne McAllister
Flirting with Italian - By  Liz Fielding

Congratulations ladies!

Today is the first Friday of the month so I'm blogging at one of my regular spots - today it's over on The Pink Heart Society blog.  I'm talking about why this Sunday is special for me - and  about one of the ways I learned about writing at a very early age. 

See you there?

5 comments:

Natalija said...

Congratulation to the other winners and to me!

BiteMeAsh said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats all. I've got to pay better attension! I missed this one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to winners. I've got to pay better attension. I missed this one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations everyone. I missed this one. Got to pay better attention.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts