Sunday, April 15, 2012

We Write Romance

Today is the 15th of April so it's my day for blogging over at We Write Romance - I almost forgot . We were out celebrating our neighbours' birthdays so it was only when I got back jome that I realised it was the 15th and I needed to write a blog.

Anyway, over at Kate's Corner, I'm talking about the importance of names - for people - cats  - and  heroes and  heroines.

And of course with my lates book in mind, the names The Devil and Miss Jones were on my mind too.

1 comment:

Liz Fielding said...

I hope you've got the better of the cough, Kate. It's a really nasty thing that seems to stick like glue - the dd's morphed into pleurisy.

Thinking of you.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts