Saturday, April 12, 2014

This and that . . .

Today is the 12th April  so it's the date for my regular post over on the Tote Bags 'N' Blogs  blog site.

Today I'm talking about a job I thought I never wanted to do  - and that now I find I'm doing - and actually enjoying . And no, it's not writing romance!  But it is connected with the republication of the 12 Point Guide To Writing Romance.

Which reminds me - the special introductory price for this book has been a great success - but it's now coming to an end.   If you want to get the book for the amazing price of £0.77 or $0.99, you need to act now!

Oh yes - and there's a great review of the 12 Point Guide over on the Pink Heart Society blog today., My thanks go to Michelle Styles for the great write up - I have to admit that I love the idea of  the book being
'classic text on writing series romance'!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts