Friday, July 04, 2014

Pink Hearts' Day

Today is the first Friday of July which means that it's the day for my Date With Kate post over on the Pink Heart Society blog. So that's where you'll find me today.  The post has been a little late - and there's a reason for that - life has been chaotic and far from normal this past week.

It'll be much the same next week - and then from the end of the following week I'll be off to Wales to teach the Writing Romance Course at Fishguard.  So looking forward to meeting up with friends again and making new ones beside the sea,

All my current courses and the details for booking on them are now up on my web site Events Page.  All of these are filling up fast - if not fully booked already - so   get your enquiry/booking in early to make  sure of a place.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts