Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tote Bags Day

I'm busy with revisions  and a couple of other things that life has thrown at me - but today is  12 August, and the 12th of each month  is my day to write a post over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs.

So that's where I am today.   And being very British, I'm talking about the weather!

After the storms and downpours of the last few days, I'm hoping it's a little calmer today. Not that it will matter too much as I have my head down and my focus on getting revisions back to my editor. But I hope that for everyone who is holidaying - specially with schoolchildren - that the day is bright and sunny for you.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts