Friday, August 01, 2014

Trying to catch up

I don't seem to have had time to breathe since I last posted on my personal site - and I know I have to pick the winner of Julie Cohen's great book. But today is my date for posting over on The Pink Heart Society blog - so that's where you'll find me. And as I'm just back from the fabulous WritersHoliday - that's what I'm talking about.

I have to be away again  for the weekend so I'll still be trying to catch up when I get back.  but if you want here. 
something interesting to read while I'm away - then  there's plenty for you

August is Read A Romance  month at Celebrate Romance and there are  93 fabulous authors talking about  why they love and write romance - and  there are giveaways galore too.

So you won't even miss me. 

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts