Monday, September 12, 2016

Tote Bags Day

Today's my regular day for  blogging over on  the Tote Bags 'n' Blogs web site.   So that's where you'll find me.

I'm blogging about the joys of Autumn  and one of those joys if the imminent publication of my new book Indebted to Moreno.

I've just found a really lovely review for this book  from Arpita over on the Mills and Boon Web site


Kate Walker has used succinct repartee, wit , sparring dialogue, engrossing and engaging plot to keep the readers guessing what will happen next? It is truly an exceptional, brilliant page turner for those who love fantasy world to the nth degree. Go for it! A must buy for all! Unmissable!

Thank you so much Arpita!

And another of the joys of autumn is that on Wednesday I shall be heading for London  and the Association of Mills and Boon Authors annual lunch followed by the Harlequin Mills and Boon author party. I'm also having lunch with my  editor.. Can't wait to meet up with so many friends and catch up with all their news.

Oh yes - and I have a special treat - tickets to see Kenneth Branagh in The Entertainer.  So it's going to be a fun - if rather hectic week.

So  if I don't find time to blog very much, I'll catch up again on Sunday when we're back. 

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts