Thursday, April 19, 2007

Book Launch Blog Party

No - not mine. But maybe I should have one for that 50th title I keep going on about.

What do you think?

Anyway, you all know - and most of you approve - of the way that I'm delighted to welcome new authors into the world of romance writing. (Those of you who don't approve - look away now - I'm doing it again ;-) )

Today I want to welcome Tessa Radley whose very first book Black Widow Bride is published by Silhouette Desire this month in America.
I 'met' Tessa through the eharlequin boards and then I met her in person when I went to speak at the Romance Writers of Australia Conference in Sydney.
Tessa is launching her book with a blog party where many authors from Australia, America, UK and New Zealand are guests on her blog - and they're offering prizes to give away too. She's just posted my blog up there - and there are some interesting other posts to read too.
So why not visit Tessa's blog and read all about it. You might win a prize if you're lucky.
And talking of prizes, if you can't get your hands on the USA copy of Black Widow Bride, then I twisted Tessa's arm - ahem - I asked Tessa very very nicely and she has promised me two signed copies of her book to go into this years Bag of Books Contest which will be coming up in the summer again - right after I celebrate that 50th title.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts