Friday, May 25, 2007

That was the week that was . . .

Hang on a minute - wasn;t it Monday just a moment ago?

I've no idea what happened to the time or where it went - I just know I've just looked up and found it's Friday

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible - but in the meantime, I thought I'd just share with you the latest rock band sensation that it set to storm the charts.

Kate Hardy and India Grey, with your love of music you should enjoy this - tho Kate you may have to wait until the Broadband delivers.

In the meantime - everyone else - enjoy The Zimmers -

Check out YouTube here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate I thoroughly enjoyed that.
It put me in mind of Audry who was at the writer's weekend in Fishguard. She wasn't in our group so you might not remember her. I believe she said she was 82 but I could be wrong. Such a sweet lady and lots of get up and go.

I'm hoping she'll be in Fishguard in Nov. I mislaid her address and I so wanted to keep in touch with her.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

I know what happened to yesterday. You spent far too much of it yakking to other romance authors on the phone. :D

Yep, I'll have to wait until next week to catch the, ahem, musical talent... (And I love their sense of humour re their name)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts