Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the road again . . .


Today I'm travelling again. Heading for Wales and that weekend course at Fishguard. (Thank you Rachael for reccommending it - and for joining me for the second time! You're a glutton for punishment! I'll see you soon.)


We're following our usual route and staying over in Malvern so I hope I'll be able to call in from there. The BM will no doubt be exploring the secondhand bookshops in his research). And then on to Wales.


So if I don't manage to get back for a little while, enjoy yourselves. And if you're booked on the course then I'll see you soon.


Can't wait - I love being beside the sea - and talking writing. The food's wonderful too . . .

2 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Kate, every time I come to your blog the irrestistible urge to travel strikes. Between you, and Liz in Italy, and Michelle in Malta, I've been green with envy ALL FALL.

Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Kate. Hope the weather is good to you. If you get a chance and you haven't already been you should try and fit in a visit to St David's Catherdral. There are so many pretty little villages in Pembrokeshire I hope you get to see a few.

Chris.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts