Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Final Day to Enter . . .

Yes, I know I said the 18th was the closing date on the Christmas Stocking contest but I meant to get in here and remind everyone that it was the last chance to enter and I've been so busy that I just never managed it - so I'm posting that reminder today and letting you know that the contest is closing when the 19th of December ends everywhere in the world.


Just to remind you of what you have to do - here are the details:



CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFED WITH BOOKS CONTEST



The contest, as always, is to win one of two Christmas stockings that I have stuffed with books from lots of author friends of mine who have very kindly donated signed copies of their novels. Some of these were donated back in the summer when I planned to do the Tote bag full of books - but then the Great Big Blog Party took over and there were more than enough prizes on offer so I held over the generous donations for this contest.

So far I have these titles to give away: (in no particular order)

You Had Me at Halo - the brilliant debut novel by Amanda Ashby - complete with your very own halo as an extra gift!

Vintage Babes the brand new novel by Elizabeth Oldfield who used to write great romances for HMB and now has launched this new book with Accent Press

Also from Accent Press, One Glass is Never Enough by my Caerleon Writers' Holiday fellow addict and tutor Jane Wenham-Jones

Bedded By A Bad Boy is the debut novel of Modern Extra (now Modern Heat) author Heidi Rice

Rich Man's Revenge is a Silhouette Desire release by up and coming Author Tessa Radley

Confessions of A Party Crasher or Dashing through the Mall come from my lovely friend and great writer Holly Jacobs

I also have the wonderful The Boss's Wife For A Week, Spence and Sadie's great story by Anne McAllister

Then there’s A Christmas Wedding Wager by Michelle Styles . A great Historical romance

Their Christmas Vows by Medicals author Margaret McDonagh in the Christmas Weddings Trilogy

Kate Hardy's brand new Modern Heat - One Night, One Baby (which Kate says doesn't have a Christmassy title but "Oh boy, the Christmas pressie"!)

And finally - a pre-publication exclusive - a copy of Liz Fielding’s brand-new, not yet in the shops, The Sheikh’s Unsuitable Bride

My contribution will be a couple of copies of the Mills & Boon Annual for this year containing - amongst others - my short story Wife For Real which was the very first part of The Alcolar Family Trilogy.

It's a GREAT prize and one I wouldn't mind winning myself, sadly I can't enter.

What you'll need to do is:
To check out my web site for the names of all of the books that I have published this year - there are four of them. (I'm talking about my separate titles - not any of the By Request Anthologies or reprints.)

When you have the list of four titles, I want to know the names of the heroes and the heroines of each book.
So your entry should read:
Title One - hero's name - heroine's name
Title Two - hero's name - heroine's name
Title Three - hero's name - heroine's name
Title Four - hero's name - heroine's name
Have those ready and the email them to me with the heading Christmas Stocking Contest in the subject line.
Please make sure you put that heading otherwise your entry may get lost - I get a lot of emails!
One entry only per person. Any extra entries will be eliminated.
Tomorrow morning I will get Sid to pick out the two lucky winners and the great collection of reading will go to them

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts