Friday, February 03, 2012

A Date With Kate

I'll admit I almost forgot about this today -  the change from posting A Date With Kate on the third Friday of the month  to posting on the first Friday of the month caught me out. That and the  non stop row of the builders drilling through a wall!  But thanks to a timely reminder from one of the editors,  I've managed to get my post written and  up on the blog before too much of the day has gone by.

So today that's where you'll find me - over on the Pink Heart Society blog  where I'm talking about a subject dear to my heart - the romantic hero.  (And it 's a good excuse for another outing  for a that pic of Hugh in a towel!)

1 comment:

Maria said...

I went over and had a look. Great post as usual...

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts