Friday, September 06, 2013

Pink Heart Day

Well I hope you enjoyed the 40 for 40 celebrations.  I did, but it took up lots of time and energy so I've been taking a break and concentrating on writing  and other things.

This weekend I have another celebration as I meet up with my sister and her husband,(also celebrating their 40th  in October) another sister, my nephew and niece and a grand-niece -    but just to finish off the 40 for 40 - I have a few winners I didn't hear from. This is the last call to get in touch with them .
Shirley Buchanan
girlygirlhoosier
Sally Bearnathy
jaganderson
Jane Linfoot
 Please can you contact me to claim your prize.  If you have already contacted your donating author direct, please let  me know so I can cross you off my list.

Once again thank  you to everyone - authors and commenters  -  who joined in. You made a special occasion  extra special.

Today I'm back into routine a bit more with my monthly column A Date With Kate over on the Pink Heart's Society blog where I'm talking about the Back to School season -  and its temptations.  Temptations I know some of you share.

4 comments:

Mary Preston said...

It was a lot of fun thank you!!

Jo's Daughter said...

Oh I had a great time Kate!!!! So many fun posts! Got even better when I was chosen as Heidi's winner :) Really looking forward to soon being able to read Maid of Dishonor :D

Laney4 said...

Thanks so much, Kate! I had a blast seeing "old friends" and meeting "new friends" too. It's amazing how small the world really is when you blog with friends.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts