Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Just back from a wonderful enjoyable and productive Focus on Writing Romance retreat at Weetwood  Hall with Relax and Write.  Such a great weekend  - I enjoyed every minute and  I had a fabulous group of students. It was fabulous to see everyone working together, discussing writing,
problems and sharing possible answers and ideas.  We had so much fun and I'm still aching from laughing.

Thanks so much to everyone who was there!  I had a fabulous productive and stimulating time - so much so that I'm planning on another Writing Retreat at The Hayes in October.

Wishing everyone - especially my Irish friends  - a really happy St Patrick's Day. This is when |I really remember my Irish roots. When I was a child,  aunt always used to send us some shamrock from Dublin for March 17th and I remember going to school with a bit of wilting greenery attached to my uniform dress.

It seems that St Pat has  brought me the luck of the Irish because  I was just checking out the M&B website and discovered that Olivero's Outrageous Proposal is at #1 on  the Mills & Boon  page  there.  Huge thanks to everyone who bought a copy to put it there.

The official publication day isn't until  April 1st but I did see  copies on sale in Tesco yesterday in their 2 in 1 editions  - in the company of the lovely Annie West's great book   ^The Sheikh's Princess Bride - so it is out in some places.

Hope your St Patrick's Day is happy too.

1 comment:

Sarah Snowdon said...

Hi Kate, thanks for a great retreat weekend and for all your advice and guidance - invaluable. Writing, fun and friends - brilliant! xx

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts