Sunday, October 28, 2018

Lincoln Library talk

Thank you to everyone who came to my talk at Lincoln Library yesterday. The weather was so awful - cold and wet - that I was grateful to see anyone turn up. But - unlike the weather - the welcome was warm and the session went more than 30 minutes over time.
Thank you too to Tina and Louise - and all the other members of the library staff who made me so welcome and provided plenty of cups of tea to warm everyone through after the miserable day.
I h
ad a great time.

Because I was asked about the teaching of Writing Romantic Fiction that I do - here, specially for Michelle and Kim at the Lincoln Library event, and anyone else who might be interested - are the details of the next 'Relax and Write' course - organised by Lois Maddox -
16-18 November 2018
Write That Romantic Novel –
One-to-one guidance, advice on your writing and in-class discussions on important topics:
Creating realistic characters.
Sustaining pace and conflict.
Packing emotional punch.
Writing sex scenes.
Crafting a satisfactory ending.
Lilleshall Conference Centre
Nr. Newport Shropshire
All inclusive fee £255
The next one coming up will be in February 2019 when I will be back at the fabulous Writers' Holiday event at Fishguard. This is the Advanced Romance Writing Course - so you need some experience of my courses before signing up,. Though I think it might actually be already fully signed up - or close to it!
I'll check on that and post more details of other courses planned asap

1 comment:

Evan Stafford said...

Appreciate yoour blog post

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts