Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Tickled Pink Collection

I'll be shaking my collection bucket next Saturday (October 6th) for a cause close to my heart - Breast Cancer Now and Breast Cancer Care.

As many will know, I lost one of my dearest friends far too early to this vile disease just a few years ago. Thankfully, I have another friend who fought the horrible thing and is still here. I'd love to make a real contribution to being able to say that about a lot more people.

So I'll be at Asda Scunthorpe (Burringham Road) from 10 am till 1pm helping with the collection. I have my special T-shirt ready - and there's one for DH who will be helping too. Do come and say hello. A percentage of the price of all stickered M&Bs will be going to breast cancer research, too.


There will be collections all over the country - so check out the Mills and Boon Blog to find out where

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts