Thursday, October 04, 2018

New Cover - and how to help #Tickled Pink

I've been waiting to share this new cover with you - but there's a special reason for wanting to share it today.
As you know, Mills and Boon are supporting Asda and their Tickled Pink Campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
 As you know this campaign means a lot to me because I lost one of my dearest friends to breast cancer a couple of years ago. I also have another dear friend who thankfully fought the horrible thing and survived - something I give thanks for every day.

So I’m supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month too So with @Millsandboon! 10% of all copies of One Desert Night sold @ASDA will be donated to #TickledPink in support of @BCCare @BreastCancerNow. I’d love to see a snap if you see a copy in the wild!

So if you come and say hello in Saturday at the ASDA store on Burringham Road in Scunthorpe - if you also pick up a copy of this great 3 in 1 volume - with my title Destined for The Desert King together with two other great novels by Michelle Conder and Rachael Thomas, I'll have some of my special Kate Walker pens too and you can have one to take home with you. In fact I'll give away a pen to anyone who buys one of the special stickered novels while I'm in the store.

 (PS Rachael Thomas Romance Writer - if anyone buys one in Llanelli while you're there tomorrow - grab their address and I'll put a pen in the mail to them too!)

Just to remind you - there are 20 authors visiting 20 ASDA stores to support the Mills and Boon #Tickled Pink campaign this weekend - for a full list of which stores will be involved - check out the Mills & Boon page - and the web site where the list is in the M&B Blog 

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts