Monday, January 05, 2009

Blogging around

As well as my personal blog here, I have two other regular blogging spots around the internet.



One is with Tote Bags 'n' Blogs organised by the lovely Lee Hyat of Author Sound Relations. I will be blogging there on the first Sunday of every month. So that's where you'll find me on those days.


And of course I still have my role as the columnist for the Pink Heart Society. My dates each month for this will vary, depending on the topics I've been asked to write about. But I'll let you know when I'm over there instead of here. Today I'm writing in the Male on Monday slot where I'm writing about the man who inspired my second ever book published. And that was a good few years ago!



Just a reminder to those of you who are aiming to write for publication. The Romantic Novelists' Association New Writers' Scheme opened again on January 1st and places are filling up fast. There are only 250 places available on this scheme and they are allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis - so if you want a chance to have your manuscript assessed by a professional, make sure you get your application in now! You can find more details here.


And just to add a great big thank you to everyone who has already bought a copy of my February book Cordero's Forced Bride from the eHarlequin site, keeping it at #2 on the ebooks bestseller list and on the overall site Bestsellers list all last week. Thank you!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts