Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just to say . . .

The Tote Bag Presents Special will continue tomorrow with another author and another question, so don't forget to call back and check on that.


But I just wanted to say that the lovely Heather from We Write Romance has updated my web site putting all the latest news and book information up there.

So it you want to know everything that' s happening with me, that's the place to look. You'll also find the full details of how to enter the Tote Bag Presents Special Contest and a list of all the books that are going into this fabulous prize.


Then there are the details and covers of my next book - Kept For Her Baby - together with all the information you need about the USA edition of the 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance.

Oh - and the details you'll need to find information or book for one of my courses or to find out about other public appearences I'm making in the next 12 months.
Of course my next event will be the Literacy Signing at RWA Washington - which is where I'll be on Wednesday evening. I'm realy looking forward to the conference and to joining in Harlequin's special 60th celebrations.
In between then and now I'll probably be too busy organising, packing and panicking to post but the blog won't be empty - there will be lots of great posts from the authors who have donated books to the Tote Bag so don't miss out on those and their questions for the Scavenger Hunt.


One thing that I'm personally very sad to have to miss out on this weekend is the UK's Romantic Novelists' Association Conference - so I'm sending a wave to all my RNA friends who are in Penrith this weekend. I wish I could be with you but I'll be following all the fun and activities virtually on the brand new RNA blog . I t won't be as good as being there but it will have to do - have a wonderful conference.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kate, I'm hoping that you're going to share your experiences from the DC conference with those of us you can't go......have a grand time!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts