Monday, April 13, 2015

Today's my day to  wear a different hat (if I ever wore a hat! ) Today I am acting as the Babe Magnet's PA  as we go to a meeting with his publisher about the launch of Uncle Albert.   But as the meeting is in one of my favourite places in all the world - Haworth village where  Charlotte, Emily and Anne Bronte grew up, I'm perfectly happy with the prospect.

While I'm away there should be a post about Olivero's Outrageous Proposal over on I Heart Presents . Not sure exactly when it will go up as it will be when Elissa gets a chance to post it - but it will be there!

Meanwhile I'll be hoping the sunshine lasts - I love Wutherin Heights as a book  but I don't fancy braving the sort of cold, snowy weather Heathcliff and Cathy endured.

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts