Friday, July 20, 2018

Missing all the excitement at Romance Writers of America  Conference in  in Denver - specially missing meeting up with so many of my dear friends who are there.

But it seems that one of my books was well represented there - as Abby Green shared with me:

(though as you can see, there was something missing from the image!)

I thanked Abby for sharing, but pointed out that as my  heroine in A Proposal to Secure His Vengeance was Irish, the photo would be perfect with her face there - as my Irish heroine Imogen! 

She obliged and had her photo taken - with this result.  Thanks Abby!


 Also,  lovely Danica Favorite shared this pic with me so that I can see her smiling face and my great book cover at the event even if I can't be there. Thank you Dream - miss you!

It was obviously a popular photo opportunity this year - as then there was this . . .er  -  . . . starring  librarian   David Faulkener.

I wish I could have been there to join in all the fun - and see the cover photo opportunity for myself.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts