Sunday, July 08, 2018

Thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who expressed your sympathies and sent hugs on the difficult week.
 The memories were so poignant and I truly appreciated the caring support. But I do believe that the sorrow at loss is a real indicator of how much the people who had gone meant to us.
 Each time, it's a few days of remembering - and determining to tell the people we love how we feel while there are still with us. With my dear sister-in-law, we never got that chance and that's why it so important to do it now, while we can.
And a special thank you to all the friends who cared - believe me, you are so valued too!

If I needed any reminder, which I don't - this is why I write about love and how valuable it is.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts