Monday, July 23, 2018

(Re)publishing news

I love the RNA Conference but so many late nights, so much talking, leaves me needing to catch up. 


Add into that mixture the fact that the BM and I had a wedding anniversary to celebrate, then meeting with friends in Harrogate and I just about think I've completed the washing/packing/unpacking/washing/packing/unpacking/washing cycle. At least I have had no trouble getting the clothes dry in this heat!

So now it's a new week and I have some exciting news - as people realised from the bookstall at RNA - and thanks to the interest of a new publisher Straightforward Publishing/Emerald Guides I can now announce the publication of a new edition of the 12 Point Guide To Writing Romance.

 I've taken the opportunity to revise and update this and distribution should be more efficient too.  It's now available on Amazon.co.uk
and   
Amazon.com  

Also  The Book  Depository  


Looking at the Amazon pages for this, it seems the news has already leaked out - but I plan some extra publicity events, and perhaps some giveaways - an internet workshop too - so watch this space. I'm just glad to enjoy the special moment of a the parcel delivery and have the new edition in my hands.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts