Sunday, February 11, 2007

And the Grooms' Winner is . . .




Ciao

Domenico here - I have to take a moment from my honeymoon with la bella Alicia to let you know the results of the Grooms Contest.

But first I have to say grazie mille for buuying my book so that it is at numero uno on the Waldenbooks chart. Kate was so excited when she told me - and so was Alicia - but as I said naturalamente, it is a best seller - you readers know a good hero when you see one.

So now - the big announcement - the winner is

Mona Hassan from Egypt
Alicia tells me that it is a good thing Kate promises to send her prizes anywhere in the world as her last prizewinner came from Bulgaria!
Theo has already told the world that his winner is Jennifer Yates - he also tells me that he is planning to grab his brother George from where George is hiding in his laboratory and put a blue bow around him and send him off with the books. He thinks that marriage has been so good for him that maybe it might help George have a little fun too.

Max hasn't announced his winner yet but I'm sure he will do soon. Don't forget that Max's book The Valentine Bride will be on the bookshop shelves this week - Theo and I have had out time on the Waldenbooks Top Ten list so we are cheering Max on to be there too! As Theo would say - Go Max!
Theo's book The Santorini Bride and my story with Alicia - The Italian's Forced Bride are also still on sale.
Grazie mille again for joining in the contests -we Grooms had fun and Alicia and her Bride friends did too.
Now I must let Kate have her blog back as she says that she needs to talk to Sid - il gatto nobile about some blog birthday winners. H
Ciao!
Domenico

3 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats Mona!

And thanks Kate, Liz, Anne, Theo, Max, and Dom (can I call him that?)!!! Wonder how much postage for George would be? LOL

Mona said...

Thanks Jennifer. And of course Kate, Liz and Anne. Wouldn't forget the grooms. It's all about them. It was so much fun. Thanks all

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I can't help it...I am so fell in love with Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts