Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bear with me . . .

Sorry for not blogging much but a deadline + a savage sore throat bug + a nasty stomach bug is a pretty crippling equation.



And I have to be better by Friday when my dear friend Anne McAllister comes to visit. I'd say she was coming to visit me but I know her real aim is to celebrate Flora's first birthday and to spend quality time with Sid.

But I want to be able to spend quality time with her.


So I need to throw off both these bugs - and maybe - maybe - the dreadline too. So perhaps I'll call in Sebastian and see if he can help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, Kate.



Chris.

Anonymous said...

Cuddle with those sweet kitties. Kate. They'll help you feel better.
Get well soon so you can enjoy your visit.

LindaC

Nell Dixon said...

Hope you feel better soon, Kate.

Jan Jones said...

A curse on the lurgies, Kate. May they pack their bugs and go.

Hugs to the furs.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts