Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday PHS

Today - if this blog posts while I'm away - I'm helping Li'l Pink - and all the Pink Heart Society celebrate their 2nd birthday. Doesn't seem two minutes since Pink was just a twinkle in Trish Wylie's eye and now the PHS have one of the most interesting and respected blogs on category romance in the blogosphere.

And that's not just cos I write for them a but I always visit the blog every day.


So to help Li'l Pink celebrate - I have a present for him and a prize contest for you all.


He's getting all excited because he wants to know just what his present is - well, I know he's only two and so can't drive himself , but I got him something that maybe Trish can chauffeur him around in. He's been visiting a lot of blogs recently and he needs some transport.


So my present to the little guy is . . .

A pink Mini. I think he'll like that
So now to help celebrate - I'm offering a prize to myblog visitors. All you have to do is to answer this simple question . . .
What bestselling trilogy mine has been reprinted as a 3 in 1 collection and as an ebook bundle this year?
Send your answers to kate AT kate-walker.com with PHS in the subject line

And the prize?
I'm giving away a birthday pack - one of my bags, a copy of the new book Bedded By The Greek Billionaire + That Trilogy in one volume. And as it's M&B's Centenary, I have some Centenary goodies that I'll add in as well. Oh, OK I'll add in the Centenary novella - The Duke's Secret Wife as well - the things I do for that little pink guy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate, love the pink mini! Happy B-day Pink!

Dina said...

There is actually a pink mini? :)

Happy birthday pink.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts