Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tote Bags 'N' Blogs

It's February 1st - the first Sunday of the month. And that is now my new regular blogging date to appear over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs on Lee Hyat's great site My Tote Bag.



So that's where you'll find me today - talking about bright things to look forward to in dark and cold days.
And there's a chance of a copy of my latest release, Cordero's Forced Bride up for grabs if you come along and post a comment.
Oh - and over on eHarlequin there's a contest to guess which desk belongs to which writer. Check out the photos and see if you can match the desk to the author. Regular readers of this blog will have an advantage in spottting which one is mine.

See you there!

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Um - unSIRprisingly I found your desk straight away, Kate.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts