Friday, July 15, 2011

Blogging around again

It's been a busy week  - and that's an understatement. I  say this every time I finish a book and then rush round  trying to catch up on everything that didn't get done when I was finishing it/doing revisions. There's accounts, updating the web site (havn't completed that yet - or the accounts for that matter)

 There are new events to agree to, organise - anyone in Nottingham in October? There's the New Writers' Festival on the 7th and 8th

And there's the prospect of this year's New Voices contest just around the corner too. There will be workshops for that too  . . . watch this space.

And I had  a special reason to celebrate this week that took me away from the keyboard  for a while. If you want to know what, then check out my Date with Kate blog over on the Pink Heart Society's blog where I'm talking about that special event  - and how as writers we need to think about this when we're making our characters fall in love.

And later today (ie when I think of something to blog about)  there's my Kate's Corner blog for We Write Romance.

But first I need to go into town for my hair appointment  so that I will look reasonably presentable for  my wonderful week in Caerleon at Writers' Holiday  from the  24th - maybe I'll see some of you there . . or on those other blogs.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well, Kate, it's a busy life, isn't it? I love to be busy with my writing and the kids and all, but not so busy that I've no time to read books and relax.

Cara Cooper said...

Enjoy Caerleon Kate, we had quite nice weather for the RNA conference. Also, there's the Festival of Romance in October now to consider, just to give you something to make you busier still......

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts