Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tote Bags 'N' Blogs

So today is January 12th.  How's your New Year so far? Have you settled in to 2014 or is it still all  bright sparkling and new to you?
Have you made resolutions? Kept any of them?

I've spent the last week or so sorting and organizing - oh, and throwing a ball for  a small, scampering kitten to chase  all over the place. I'm relieved to have the Christmas tree down so that she's give up climbing that!  And I'm particularly glad to know that she is no longer going to entice Charlie  to follow her up it!

So, as I mentioned a few days ago, there is a slight change in the way my guest blogs are organised for 2014 - and that means that instead of being on the first Sunday of each month, my post for Toe Bags 'n' Blogs will now be on the 12th of each month.

Which of course is today.

And Tote Bags is here

So that's where my post today is - all about some of the things I am looking forward to so much in 2014.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts