Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Want to come on one of my writing courses ?

I'm trying to get organised.

The emphasis there is on the word trying. One of these days, I'll turn into Superwoman and have everything under control, everywhere tidy, everything in its right place . ..  but I'm afraid I'm one of those people who work best in 'creative chaos'!   Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

One of the things I'm hoping to get done before the end of the month is to update my web site. It has been sadly neglected in the past year, and I need to get it sorted.   I'll be totally  updating my Events page where I list everything I'm doing like the writing courses I run in  various places through the year.

I have new courses to let you know about - more details on those in my next post - but before I do
  that, I need to  talk about my Advance Romance Writing Course in Fishguard in February .

This course is strictly limited to 15 places available - it has to be limited because it is such an intensive, focused course that it's impossible to manage with any more than this number. Add in the  one to one critiquing sessions and the weekend goes by in a flash,

This year's course has been  sold out  almost since the dates were first announced  last year.

But yesterday I learned of an unexpected cancellation so, for the first time ever, I do  have a single place on this year's course.

It's coming up in February -   Friday 28th February - Sunday 2nd March to be exact.
Where?  Fishguard Bay Hotel  Fishguard  Pembrokeshire
And the cost is just   £229 all  in - that's room, all meals, and the course . . . six workshops sessions and your one to one.


I know it's short notice - but this place has only just become available.  So if you're interested  you can contact me - use the link at the bottom of the page- (kate At kate-walker.com)  or get in touch with Gerry Hobbs of Writers' Holidays who organizes this event  - and you might be able to grab this rare available place.

But  do remember that this is the Advanced  Romance Writing Course. Anyone who attends this course  should have been on  one of my foundation courses - or one run by another writer. And you do need to submit a chapter for assessment. This isn't a one size fits all course, I tailor the workshops to the people attending.  It's focused, intensive - but we also have a lot of fun!

If you're interested contact Writers' Holiday here

If the foundation courses are what you're looking for - more news on that coming up.  And all details will soon be on my Events page (I hope!)
I

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts