Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Harlequin on Nightline

I'm busy collecting up quotes and posts about the Alpha Hero - I've heard back from some really great authors from a lot of the different M&B lines - so I'll be putting the Q&A together very soon.

I've also had some good questions but there's always room for more if you can think of them - so don't hesitate. If there's something you've always wanted to know then ask now. Hopefully the other authors will be dropping by to give their take on things too.


But while I'm sorting this out, thanks to Michelle Styles who posted it on her blog, I can give you a link to a great report on Harlequin and the way sales of Romance are doing so well in spite of the recession. It's on the programme Nightime.


The clichés are refereshingly few, Donna Hayes is very impressive - and there's even a glimpse of a Kate Walker cover though it's quite an old one. Anyone spot which book it is?

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts