Sunday, April 05, 2009

Tote Bags 'N' Blogs Day

Today is the first Sunday of April so that makes it my day for blogging over at Tote Bags 'N' Blogs. So that's where you'll find me.



I'm blogging about being a 'messy genius' - thanks to Linda Conrad who told me that was so! And I really need some organisational hints or ideas on how to keep tidy (while still hanging on to that 'genius' bit!).

So why not come by - and maybe offer me some advice if you can. there are some signed copies of Cordero's Forced Bride on offer as prizes . Sending them off will help make my office just a l-i-t-t-l-e tidier.
See you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a genius, that's for sure. I am probably the most unorganized person in the world so don't ask me.

I remember attending a Susan Mallery workshop and was amazed! She is so very dedicated to making the best of her writing time, it was truly amazing. Wish I had the notes to pass on.

Maybe here on this blog Susan could be a guest to pass on her skills?

Here's a link you might find interestin Link: http://getorganizednow.com/art-myth.html

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts