Friday, June 25, 2010

WInners and Blogging about


Well, there is still plenty of sunshine around - the sun is already high in the sky outside and the cats are preparing for another hard day lying around in sun patches or under a bush if it gets a bit too warm. I may well join them with my laptop later.

Today I am blogging over on the Pink Heart Society where as it's Must Watch Friday I'm blogging about one of my favourite TV programmes. One of 'our' favourite TV programmes I should say as it's one that the Babe Magnet loves too.



And today I get to bring some extra sunshine into the lives of some visitors to this blog by letting you know that Sid has chosen a few winners and the names he picked this time are:
Laurie London
Denise
Laney
Jean Hovey


So if you would all contact me - see the email at the bottom of the page - I will get your prizes sorted out. You can choose one of these backlist books so let me know your choice.


AT THE SHEIKH'S COMMAND

THE ITALIAN'S FORCED BRIDE

SICILIAN HUSBAND BLACKMAILED BRIDE

THE SICILIAN'S RED-HOT REVENGE

THE GREEK TYCOON'S UNWILLING WIFE

CORDERO'S FORCED BRIDE

BEDDED BY THE GREEK BILLIONAIRE

KEPT FOR HER BABY

THE KONSTANTOS MARRIAGE DEMAND



And don't forget that the special Summer Sizzler Contest that I'm sharing with Michelle Reid ends on Wednesday 30th June - so get your entries in for that.


You could win yourself a copy of my next release: The Good Greek Wife?

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts