Monday, March 17, 2014

RONA AWARDS

Today's a big day for  writers of romantic fiction and all members of the Romantic Novelists' Association.
This evening  in London, the RoNA  - Romantic Novel of the Year  -  awards will be presented.

The shortlists were announced on February 14th and tonight  the winners of the shortlist categories for the Romantic Novel of the Year and the winner of the RoNA Rose Award for shorter fiction will be announced during a glittering ceremony in the Gladstone Library, One Whitehall Place, London SW1.   Former ballerina  Darcy Bussell  will present the prizes.

If you want to remind yourself  who was on the shortlist, there are detailed lists here on the RNA's web site.  You can pick you own winners from all these amazing novels.

I can't be there in person myself tonight but I'll be watching from the wings and cheering on so many friends and great writers. And I'll let you know what the results were just as soon as I know myself.

If you're on Twitter you can keep up with all the news at #RoNAs2014

Good luck tyo everyone -  I'm just glad that I don't have to choose from all those great reads!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts