Friday, September 29, 2006

A Message from Anne McAllister

Writing about Carson Patrick in my last post made me think of Anne McAllister who has a grandson named Carson.

Which reminds me – if you’ve been visiting Anne’s blog and found that she hasn’t made any entries recently – and you’re tired of reading about Great, Middle and Lesser Heck – then I should tell you that she’s in Cornwall, doing genealogical research (or ancestor bothering as Sophie Weston describes it). She doesn’t have access to a computer so she can’t post any entries, but she ‘ll be heading back to America next week and normal service will resume as soon as possible.

In the meantime you’ll just have to put up with the Hecks.

1 comment:

Susan Rix said...

Ah, I confess I'd been wondering where Anne was, thanks for the update.

I'm coming to the end of Anne's Lessons from a Latin Lover, (one of my prizes from an earlier contest of yours), and it's a great read (as always). Incidentally she has a Carson Sawyer as a seondary character in this one, now I know why :-).

If you speak to Anne before she leaves, please can you wish her a safe journey home.

Sue :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts