Friday, February 17, 2006

I had hoped to get a chance to post before the weekend, but I’ve been too busy. Now I’m about to set off for Norwich where I’m giving a talk at the Millenium Library there. I’ll be staying with the lovely Kate Hardy who’s doing the talk with me. We can’t decide whether we’ll be the Two Ronnies, or Laurel and Hardy. But I’m looking forward to meeting the other Kate again.

If you’re reading this and you’re going to be in the audience – I’m looking forward to seeing you too! Do come and say Hello.

I’ll be back on Sunday and then I’ll hope to post again. Meanwhile, Michelle, you’re tag is noted and I will respond then.

Sir Sidney sends his best regards to all who have posted saying how wonderful he is – he knows it, but he appreciated your intelligence and good taste in posting.

And if you fancy entering a good contest while I’m gone – check http://www.romancejunkies where they're running their Anniversary Valentine Contest with lots of great prizes.






PS There's a contest on my site too - win yourself a mini hunk Valentine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you too!

It's a really tough call. I mean, with the two Ronnies - you're taller than me. But Laurel and Hardy... Well, I don't have the moustache, but I have the figure (vbg).

Safe journey down south to Norwich. See you very soon!

Anonymous said...

Have a great in Norwich, Kate.

Anonymous said...

THE MARRIED MISTRESS......Hope you enjoyed your weekend......however, we in the US are so sad, The Married Mistress is SOLD OUT and we have to wait until May! Can't wait for it's release, Kate.

Kate Walker said...

Sorry to be late getting back to this Kate H - I had a wonderful time with you in Norwich - we must do it again some time soon. Thank you for your wonderful hospitalaity

Hello Sue - and thank you! I did have a lovely time in Norwich and the talk went very well

Anonymous - I'm sorry about THE MARRIED MISTRESS. Well, for myself I'm not all that sorry - I'm prettty happy that the first printing of it sold out on the EHarlequin site. I'm sorry though that you have to wait until May, but the Collectors' Edition (aka Promotional Presents) will be available then and in the shops. I do hope you manage to get hold of a copy then. I don't think that will sell out too - but then you never know. :-)

Anonymous said...

THE MARRIED MISTRESS: BRAVO, Kate Walker! The Married Mistress was a passionate and intense love story, one I shall remember for a longtime. This story of Damon and Sarah gripped by heart like no other. Each chapter is so compelling, I couldn't put it down. Again, BRAVO!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts