Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yet more photos

My dear friend Kate Hardy has sent me on some focused photos that she took on Friday with her own camera - so I can post them here to make up for the unfocused one.

I have to say that the lack of focus of the previous photo was NOT the result of champagne, as she had had nothing but coffee at that point.

Perhaps too much caffeine???

Anyway - here is a photo of Anne and I in Fortnum and Mason's restaurant. If we look a little worn round the edges it's because we were taking a breath in between two rounds of talking!






And here is one of me with the lovely 'Other Kate ' herself. This was taken in the Royal Airforce Club in Picadilly where the AMBA lunch was held - they always look after us very well there.

1 comment:

Susan Rix said...

Thanks for the lovely photos Kate - especially the one of you with Anne. Sounds like you all had a fab time.
Sue :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts