Friday, February 22, 2008

PS To Valentine's winners

I've heard from Doaa and she lives in Egypt - so she will get the prize of the calendar and the signed book.

Which means that Sid had to make sure there was a second winner of the book of vouchers and the winner he has picked is

Rachael Thomas from Wales

So congratulations to Doaa and to Rachael and your prizes will be in the mail to you just as soon as I can arrange it.

Thank you to everyone who joined in this contest - the 12 Point Guide Contest on My Tote Bag and the Here Come The Grooms contest are of course still open. I've already mentioned how much I loved reading Anne McAllister's One-Night Love Child and this afternoon I made the mistake of opening Liz Fielding's book that's the other prize in this contest - The Bride's Baby. It's all Anne McAllister's fault, she gave it such a great write-up I couldn't wait to try it - and now I can't wait to get back to it - I'm so enjoying it!

Whoever wins this contest, they'll get some great reading as a prize.

1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Wild wave to Kate! Spring has begun to reveal itself in Northern Michigan. :D

Your blog makes me happy. :D

Hugs, JJ/Nancy

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts