Monday, May 25, 2009

Cat Tales


It's been a while since I mentioned the three cats who share my life. (Well they think they run it but I'm not going to disillusion them) and people have been asking about them.


So as today is a Bank Holiday here in the UK I thought I'd post in the relaxed tone of the day and let you see the Bed Wars that erupted over the weekend.



We bought a new cat bed as one was well worn - the new one was one of those domed ones with a roof. At first Flora the Floozie appropriated it. It was a very snug fit for her as she has been growing and growing and is new very definitely the biggest of the cats.





But then one time she came back in from the garden and Dylan had taken it over. She was so miffed - glared and him and tried to force him out by mind control but he wouldn't budge.
So then she decided she was going to sleep there, Dylan or no Dylan and she got on top, squishing the roof down on top of Dylan



And he just kept on sleeping with Flora on top of him. He won out in the end because he just stayed there once she'd got bored!
The only problem now is that the Floozie still sleeps in the new bed - but always on top of it.


And Sid? Sid just kept his dignity and stayed out of it. He settled himself on my desk to help me with my accounts.

5 comments:

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

Absolutely adorable! And Sir Sid just looks as regal and dignified as his status requires!!

Donna Alward said...

She is SUCH a floozie... :-)

Jan Jones said...

Go, Dylan!
This sounds very something Merlin does to Archer. I must find the appropriate sequence of photos to post.

Lacey Devlin said...

You've made my day Kate! So hilarious I'll still be having a giggle in my coffee an hour from now :)

Heather R. said...

How funny! The pic with the cat sleeping on top of the "house" when the other one is in there asleep is such a wonderful example of how easygoing cats are! ;-)

Kelsey laughed and pointed at the pics saying "silly kitty". :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts