Monday, August 23, 2010

New Voices - Workshop reminder

I have a couple more questions on conflict to answer so as to round off the whole series but today I want to remind those of you who are anywhere near Doncaster that I will be doing my workshop on Writing For Mills & Boon in the main library there on Thursday. This is in conection with the New Voices contest that M&B are running which starts on September 6th.





Places at the workshop are lmited and the last I heard they were well on their way to being booked up, so if you'd like to attend make sure you ring the library to book yourself a place as soon as possible.

Date: Thursday August 26th

Place: Doncaster Central Library Waterdal Doncaster DN1 3JE

Time: 10 am - 12 ( I will hope to have plenty of time for Q&A )

To book: Phone 01302 736000

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bramwell said...

Hi kate,

sorry I can't be there but I have a good excuse - I am on a plane!

Sure it will be fab though, and say hello to Sally Quilford's real life persona for me :-)

Gem xx

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts