Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's that day again

It wouldn't be the 12th October if I didn't post the traditional -




To wish Mr Hugh (in a towel) Jackman, inspiration for so many heroes in so many books over the years, a very happy 42nd birthday.





<- This picture inspired the work on creating a hero at my workshop in Halifax at the weekend. And this --> is just . . . inspiring

I'm totally sure that Anne McAllister will also have posted a selection of inspirational images as well to mark today - after all, she is the person who stole my original version of H-I-AT when we were together in Australia.

And if it's Hugh's birthday, then I need to wish a very happy birthday to Lacey too. You're in great company Lacey!

5 comments:

Teresa F Morgan said...

Hurrah! I share my birthday with Mr Hugh Jackman!

Oh and glad I am not the only one to use actors as muses for heroes. (Bradley Cooper has become mine lately!)

Happy birthday, Hugh!

He's a great muse, Kate.

Mama Duck said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! No wonder they made today a public holiday! (OK - only in Spain so far.....)

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Kate :) I'm not in bad company at all, am I?

A very happy birthday to Mr Hugh Jackman, who knows how to work a towel ;)

Anne McAllister said...

I wondered when you were going to get your Hugh post up! I was afraid you might have forgotten -- God forbid -- when I saw you had another Oct 12 post.

Glad you are keeping the faith!

Raven McAllan said...

Can I swap Theresa? The only person (Apart from Ruth at work) Who I know I share a birthday with is Frank Sinatra. I'd rather have Hugh Jackman!!
One of my son's WOULD be perfect hero material- tall dark goodlooking bit of a 'badass'- in the nicest possible way- except his hairline is not where it was a few years ago. LOL BUT with it cut at no2... who notices.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts