Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blogging around . . .


Today is my day for blogging over on the Pink Heart Society.


Today I'm talking about New Year Resolutions for Writers so maybe I'll see you over there.


I'm also announcing my brand-new regular Pink Heart Society Column - starting in January 2011, I'll be bloggiong on every third Friday in the month over there with the column that Laney named in the contest - A Date With Kate.



So I'd like to know what sort of things you'd be interested in me blogging about - and special questions you'd like answered here or over there? Any writing topics we can discuss? We have a whole brand new year ahead of us - so what would you like to see?

Meanwhile I'll go back to scaling the TBR mountain - hope you're all having a relaxing last few days of 2010
PS The Presents Authors web site is having a bit of a revamp and there will now be a brand new Presents Authors Blog instead of the regular Behind the Book each month - so here's where you'll find all the new stuff - and I'll posting over there soon too,.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts