Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogging elsewhere

I'm late posting this  - but it has been a  pretty tough week for our family.  So new blogs might be a bit scarce for a few days while  we cope and adjust.

But today is the 3rd Friday in March so I just wanted to say that it's  my day for A Date With Kate over on the Pink Heart Society - so my post there is up now.  I'm talking about  one of the many reasons why I'm proud to be a member of the romance writing community

Not sure when I'll be back to regular blogging - but  like the Terminator I will be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate sorry to hear that you've had a tough week. I hope things get better soon. I've been popping in hoping to hear news of Dylan.

Anyway sending a big {{hug}}

Chris.xx.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts