Monday, May 16, 2011

Want A Personal Critique of Your Romance Writing?

Online Auction to benefit Diabetes Research: brendanovak.comI keep being asked by writers who are aiming at publication by M&B Modern or Harlequin Presents  if I can critique thier novel or comment on a partial. I almost always have to say  no - I just don't have the time, I already read for the RNA New Writers' Scheme, I work with writers on my teaching course  . . .  

But just once in a while for a really good cause I will offer a critque if I can - and here's one of those really good causes.

Brenda Novak's  Auction For the Cure of Diabetes

Critique of a Partial by Harlequin Presents Best-selling Author Kate Walker

Do you dream of becoming a published romance author? Do you want to write for Harlequin Mills & Boon Modern Romance/Harlequin Presents? If so, this is a unique opportunity to have your work critiqued by Kate Walker, one of its best-selling, award-winning and most famous authors with 26 years of publication and 60 titles to her name! Kate Walker is also the author of not one but two amazing guides how to write romantic fiction.

The winner of this bid will receive:
Critique of a partial (first 3 chapters and a synopsis) of the manuscript aimed at Harlequin Mills & Boon Modern Romance/Harlequin Presents by Kate Walker.

Do not miss this great opportunity!

I'll also chuck in a copy of the 12 Point Guide To Writing Romance   if the bidding goes well. 


I'm also offering a Writer's and Reader's Basket but right now that's earning more in bids that the critique - so   come on -  if you want your work assessed - surely it's worth putting in a bid!

You  can find the place to bid right here  You have  14 days before the auction closes.

2 comments:

Judith Arnopp said...

brilliant idea, Kate. When i've worked out how to place a bid i will do so.

gaelikaa said...

My best wishes for the cause and the auction.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts